Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- A cover letter and the copyright form needs to be submitted (template available).
- Accepted manuscript must be submitted using the Journal LaTeX template (see the link to download the templates below)
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or PDF document file format.
- Where available, DOI URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Submission of any work for publication in this journal would imply that the authors acknowledge that the work is their own and that they have taken all necessary permissions for all the materials used in their work.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors permit us for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.